Philippians 2:12-18 ASV
(12) So then, my beloved, even as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(13) for it is God who worketh in you both to will and to work, for his good pleasure.
(14) Do all things without murmurings and questionings:
(15) that ye may become blameless and harmless, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom ye are seen as lights in the world,
(16) holding forth the word of life; that I may have whereof to glory in the day of Christ, that I did not run in vain neither labor in vain.
(17) Yea, and if I am offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all:
(18) and in the same manner do ye also joy, and rejoice with me.
1 Peter 1:13-25 ASV
(13) Wherefore girding up the loins of your mind, be sober and set your hope perfectly on the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
(14) as children of obedience, not fashioning yourselves according to your former lusts in the time of your ignorance:
(15) but like as he who called you is holy, be ye yourselves also holy in all manner of living;
(16) because it is written, Ye shall be holy; for I am holy.
(17) And if ye call on him as Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to each man's work, pass the time of your sojourning in fear:
(18) knowing that ye were redeemed, not with corruptible things, with silver or gold, from your vain manner of life handed down from your fathers;
(19) but with precious blood, as of a lamb without spot, even the blood of Christ:
(20) who was foreknown indeed before the foundation of the world, but was manifested at the end of the times for your sake,
(21) who through him are believers in God, that raised him from the dead, and gave him glory; so that your faith and hope might be in God.
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in your obedience to the truth unto unfeigned love of the brethren, love one another from the heart fervently:
(23) having been begotten again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word of God, which liveth and abideth.
(24) For, All flesh is as grass, And all the glory thereof as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower falleth:
(25) But the word of the Lord abideth for ever. And this is the word of good tidings which was preached unto you.
He that loveth me not keepeth not my words. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me
John 14:21-25 ASV
(21) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.
(22) Judas (not Iscariot) saith unto him, Lord, what is come to pass that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
(23) Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
(24) He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.
(25) These things have I spoken unto you, while yet abiding with you.